I forgot my password

Poll

If we were to have a challenge, what would you want for a prize?

13% 13% [ 1 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» Easier to See Site Design?
by Tyler 28th June 2017, 5:47 pm

» Five Letter Sentences
by IrishArcher 27th June 2017, 2:13 pm

» Think it's worth it?
by Tyler 26th June 2017, 12:37 pm

» The Overall Design
by Tyler 23rd June 2017, 1:19 pm

» Am I the only one?
by Niemand 12th January 2016, 1:58 pm

» The Hunger Games (Mockingjay Part 1)
by Niemand 28th September 2015, 5:53 pm

» Hogwarts & Beyond
by Guest 8th August 2015, 3:00 am

» Luna Vermiculus University
by Guest 2nd August 2015, 2:56 am

» Affliating
by Niemand 22nd July 2015, 1:22 pm

Top posting users this month

• AFFLIATES
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Alreon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alreon

Post by Fenrir on 23rd May 2014, 12:59 pm

My story will take place in a continent named Alreon, which has the appearance and climate of Middle Ages Europe. So there is not a large amount of technological advancements and the main mode of transportation is the use of horses.

There are a total of three main provinces: Sanctum, Tyl, and Korath.

Sanctum: The most populated, privileged, and richest of the provinces; Sanctum is the mecca for my story. The main characters live in this city. All of them except for Lucius, my main character, who was born in Korath. Sanctum is also the primary location of the Order of Sanctuary, and has the largest standing military force in Alreon.

Tyl: A merchant province. Tyl is the most technologically advanced of the provinces and has many geniuses. However, their military is not the strongest, but they have the most powerful navy. They are also well attuned in the ways of magic and weapon making. For these reason, they have an alliance with Sanctum, to protect one another in the dark times that they are faced with in the present time.

Korath: Once a buzzing civilization and power. Korath has been nearly devoid of human inhabitants for almost two centuries, with only hunters and the brave living in the ravaged province. The entire province look houses dangerous beasts and monster. Most of the story takes place in this province, as Lucius has to attempt to quell the evil that is trying to break free from the abandoned ruins of the province.
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum