I forgot my password

Poll

If we were to have a challenge, what would you want for a prize?

13% 13% [ 1 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» Word Chain
by IrishArcher Today at 7:01 am

» Five Letter Sentences
by IrishArcher Today at 7:00 am

» Danny "Commander" Greenwall
by IrishArcher 17th November 2017, 7:51 pm

» Roommates
by Aspen_Noir 17th November 2017, 7:05 pm

» Vincent Westfall
by Aspen_Noir 17th November 2017, 6:48 pm

» Nice to meet you!
by Niemand 15th November 2017, 9:16 am

» Pledge
by Guest 14th November 2017, 3:37 am

» Easier to See Site Design?
by Aspen_Noir 14th November 2017, 12:10 am

» We Tread the Icy Path Slowly and Cautiously
by Holly 13th November 2017, 3:20 pm

Top posting users this month
Niemand

IrishArcher

Krissu

Holly

Aspen_Noir

• AFFLIATES
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post by Guest on 11th June 2014, 3:42 pm

Hola.

I'm Lulia-chan but everybody calls me Lulia for short! I'm a female. I am the oldest of two and I study at a music school in the Caribbean. I play the oboe, a musical instrument. I like reading and love roleplaying with a passion. I can almost roleplay with every topic if you'll let me.

I like trying new things, it's fun. I've been invited here personally by Tyler from Fanfiction and I had my own roleplaying forum but it has passed away a couple of months ago.  Crying or Very sad 

I've been meaning to join this website since early this year but I've been so busy recently and didn't have a computer. Still don't lol. I think of myself as very easy to get along with and I love making friends!   Smile 

My first language is actually Spanish and I apologize beforehand for my future grammatical English mistakes! I hope we get along great and have fun!  Razz 

Yours truly,

Lulia-chan.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by Tyler on 11th June 2014, 3:49 pm

Hi Lulia!

Glad to see you were able to register and everything easily enough. Remember if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

I hope you enjoy yourself and we've got a variety of people who love different fandoms, so I'm sure you'll have fun with them. We'll have to roleplay sometime. Wink

How many instruments can you play, the oboe included? I can't play a single one of them Razz I'm pretty hopeless in the musical sense. Lol

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th June 2014, 3:59 pm

Yeah! I'm actually surprised how easily went through. I've tried to join websites like this but I end up with a huge headache and It's annoying lol!

And thank you, I'll keep it mind.

Of course, just hit me up!  Cool 

Well, just one really but I'm taking the piano this year. It's obligatory this year since I'm going to be a senior and I really do not want to take it. I'm sure you have your strengths. I'm pretty talented in the musical area but for drawing? I suck!  tongue  

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler on 11th June 2014, 4:31 pm

Tell me how the piano goes. I've always wanted to play and I have an electric keyboard at home, but I never found the time to try. My strengths lie in writing I suppose. And designing? Who knows.

I spotted that you enjoy Corpse Party. Awesomely gore-filled isn't it? I just got done watching the anime of it the other day.  study 

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th June 2014, 4:45 pm

I really don't want to take piano lessons since I barely have time. My high-school is like a mini college, thirteen classes a day.  pale 

I love animes with gore. I love gored. I love zombies, smut, romance and everything odd. I love fairies, mermaids but horror as well. I like a little bit of everything I suppose.  I love you 

And about the roleplaying section. I would love to join the Harry Potter one, if that's alright with you of course. I'm not sure what to do though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler on 11th June 2014, 5:28 pm

Yikes. I would have choked if that was my high school schedule. By senior year I was in a program to graduate early through self-taught lessons so I finished my year in two months time. Can't imagine having all those classes though.

Lol Fluffy but Horror? Look into a game called Mad Father and Misao. RPG horror games are pretty cool. Don't have time to play them or the money, so I tend to watch them through Let's Play videos.

About the rpg section. What you do is create your character through the first board HERE. Then after you created one, if you're doing a Harry Potter one you can check in THIS BOARD to see if someone has posted your fandom. Such as I posted the Harry Potter one. If you wanted to join my HP universe, you could reply to my topic. If you wanted to start a HP what if universe, you'd create your own topic. After you know which one you want, you'll visit THIS BOARD to make a topic about where your rpg takes place. If someone already posts Hogwarts up there, you don't have to do it. The last board, HERE, however, you do need to do if you're starting your own plot that hasn't been started already. I hope this helps. I am working on making the RPG boards less confusing as I go.

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th June 2014, 6:02 pm

It's hell honestly but you meet a lot of people so that's a bonus.  tongue 

Yeah, I've seen them through Pewdiepie because well, I'm poor and I rather enjoy his reactions.

I understand, thanks. So you wouldn't mind me responding to your HP thread right? I'll hate to intrude.  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler on 11th June 2014, 6:04 pm

Which one are you talking about? If it it's the one between Alex and Basil that's closed. But the one between Alex and Elaina, you're welcome to join us. Frankly I think Alex and Elaina are going to murder each other if someone doesn't step in. Wink

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th June 2014, 6:14 pm

Mm...any thread really, I don't mind.  tongue 

That sounds good, I'll just create the character and hop in very soon. Oh, and do you mind if I borrow your character's skeleton sheet? It's very detailed and I'm all about them!  study 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler on 11th June 2014, 6:15 pm

I don't mind at all. You're welcome to it Razz

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th June 2014, 6:17 pm

Hooray! *twerks* thank you!  Squeee