I forgot my password

Poll

If we were to have a challenge, what would you want for a prize?

13% 13% [ 1 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» Word Chain
by IrishArcher Today at 4:58 am

» Five Letter Sentences
by IrishArcher Today at 4:57 am

» Nice to meet you!
by Niemand 15th November 2017, 9:16 am

» Pledge
by Guest 14th November 2017, 3:37 am

» Easier to See Site Design?
by Aspen_Noir 14th November 2017, 12:10 am

» We Tread the Icy Path Slowly and Cautiously
by Holly 13th November 2017, 3:20 pm

» We Have to Stop Meeting Like This
by Holly 13th November 2017, 2:57 pm

» Cassiopeia Mercer
by Krissu 12th November 2017, 2:08 pm

» Think it's worth it?
by Tyler 26th June 2017, 12:37 pm

Top posting users this month
Niemand

Krissu

IrishArcher

Holly

Aspen_Noir

• AFFLIATES
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

The Road To Hell - Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Road To Hell - Wolf

Post by Fenrir on 5th May 2015, 10:26 pm

The forest was quiet, which was good for now. At least it would make other sounds easier to detect, thought the twenty one year old walking through the area, which still had a lot more life while the rest of the world fell to decay. Next to him walked a large husky, who looked around, keeping a look out.

As they walked, they could see no sign of any infected individual, but they knew better than to think everything was in the clear. At any moment anything could happen. Too many close calls have hardened this former marine and made him rely on his former training to brace himself for anything.

Suddenly, his husky began to growl and snarl, which made him even more alert, "What's wrong, girl?"

The husky quickly took off, running through the trees, "Hey Fang! Wait! Where are you going?"

The man drew a handgun and ran after Fang, wondering what she was getting so worked up about. He ran for a few minutes until he saw her cornering another man against a boulder.

Fang's owner pointed his gun at the man and asked, "Who are you?"
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road To Hell - Wolf

Post by Tyler on 5th May 2015, 10:31 pm

Adrian hadn't much luck with the scouting mission of his, though he'd acquired a few boxes of ramen he found in an abandoned house, alongside a beaten up baseball cap that he'd decided to take along with to put over his shaggy hair.

It was as he was nearing the edge of a forest that he heard the sound of running and a voice much too alert to be a zombie. He hurried to tug out his handgun when the sight of a dog made him pause long enough for the canine to advance, baking him into a corner against a boulder when he spotted a man coming towards him. He raised his gun at the dog.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that with this dog cornering me?" Adrian drawled, his accent just the slightest bit more pronounced in his irritation at being cornered so fast because of his surprise.

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir on 5th May 2015, 10:33 pm

Fang's owner pointed the gun at him and ordered, "Drop the gun! If you shoot my dog, you'll lose everything you have in that head of yours."
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler on 6th May 2015, 8:20 pm

Well wasn't that arrogance and protectiveness all rolled into one? Adrian rolled his eyes and didn't make a single move. "Americans," he hummed. "So violent. You act as if I was the one in the wrong when your mutt here refuses to back down. I'd either be shot by your atrociously ill-mannered hands or mauled by the pooch. Such options, monsieur. None of them appealing." He narrowed his eyes and debated how best to get out of his situation.

Tyler
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir on 6th May 2015, 8:28 pm

Fang's owner sighed and called out to his dog, "Fang, stand down and come to me." Fang quickly returned to her owner's side and he then looked at Adrian and said, "Look, I'm Rick, but most call me Wolf. Just lower your gun and let's chat."
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum